- a. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- b. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Kwil Service or the Kwil Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- d. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- e. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- f. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Kwil is a trading name of Socialicity Group Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08064992 whose registered office is at 30 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1JJ and it operates the Website www.kwil.co.uk.
You can contact Kwil by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.